Welcome2V - Stammtisch
Networking with Internationals
Living and working abroad is the number one stop for getting out of your comfort zone, but no easy feat at times. You have to learn the ropes by trial and error and maybe you experience some miscommunication along the way.
At Welcome2V you will meet other internationals and hear about the do's and don'ts in Vorarlberg, as well as get inspired by short impulse lectures of fellow expats.
The goal is to network with likeminds in a relaxed atmosphere and to gain many practical tipps from other expats and experts on site.
We are looking forward to meet you at Welcome2V jointly hosted with PRISMA.
Dates: 28 September 2023
Place: Amedia Hotel (Millenium Park 7, Lustenau)
Time: starting at 6:30 pm
Register by sending an Email to: [email protected]
WORKSHOPS - planned for Fall 2023
From Kindergarden to Schooling - Fundamentals of the Austrian School system
- Is the Austrian School system work?
- What's the right choice for my kid(s)?
- Which institutions, authorities do I need to know for registration, etc?
Lifelong Learning -
All about Adult Education in Vorarlberg
- Education and courses in Vorarlberg
- Recognition of foreign diplomas
- Funding/ Scholarships
- Career options in Vorarlberg
Third Culture Kids - Foundations of Parenting International Kids
- What does "Third Culture Kids" mean?
- Risks and advantages of growing up in an intercultural environment?
- How can parents and carers support their children?